Here is a list of the most common questions that we are aware of. If you can't find the answer to your question, please do not hesitate to contact us
Increase your revenues & visibility with Zulupilots
How does it work?
- Create a nice profile by filling all your information & connect your account with our partner ‘Stripe’ (also used by Uber, Booking.com, etc.) to receive secured payments directly on your account
- Pilots who are looking for a TRI/TRE - SFI/SFE in your region will contact you directly
- Chat with them and discuss their needs
- Once you both have agreed on the details of the training, you send an ‘Offer’ to the pilot via Zulupilots
- The pilot accepts your offer & securely pay online
- You can now access to the pilot contact details and arrange the last details for the training directly with him
- You receive the money of the training (minus our service fee) directly on your bank account
How much does it cost?
We only take an 8% commission on the price of your training to support our service.
What about payment security & data protection?
We follow the highest standards for data & payment security. We use Stripe to receive or process any payment, like Uber or Booking.com also do